Weddings are considered as the beginning of a new phase for the couple. Apart from ceremony this occasion has a deep meaning in the Hindu mythology. The bride.s & the groom.s relatives & friends attend their marriage & bless them with beautiful gifts to convey their love and affection & wishing them luck for their new life ahead. People gets highly confused about which gifts they should choose for the couple specially brides-
List of traditional Wedding gift ideas for Indian bride-
- Fashion accessories for bride. Women especially Indian brides love to receive fashion accessories as a memorable wedding gift as every woman tends to put huge efforts to look presentable. You can give trendy earrings, bags, necklaces, bracelet, pair of bangles, a chain, Jesus cross etc. to make them feel special.
- Household items– Household items can be also given to the bride if the couple is planning shifting towards a new city or a house. You can give kitchen accessories so that the newly wedded bride can cook food with ease. You can give items such as a microwave oven, mixer grinder, vegetable chopper, food processor, hand grinder, vegetable cutter etc.
- Make up kit– A good branded make up kit is also an excellent gift for an Indian bride.
- Ganpati Idol-Ganpati is a symbol of peace, wealth and prosperity. Everyone appreciate it keeping a ganpati idol their homes, cars and offices as it brings good luck and good wishes.
- Sarees– When it comes to bride what could be a better gift than a Saree. You can find varieties of stunning sarees at various offline and online market which includes cotton, crepe, chiffon etc. A saree can give a fabulous look to any female.
- Electronic gadget– An Electronic gadget is a great idea for wedding gifts. It includes I pods, digital cameras, laptop, LCD/ LED, mp3 players, music players & mobile phones or smart phones. These gifts are always appreciated and are everlasting gifts which add good value to your money.
- Silver Gifts– If your budget is high you can also buy silver gifts for your friends. You can gift Lakshmi.Ganesh murti, silver coins with Laxmi and ganpati engraved over it. Besides this you can also give crockery items & silver show pieces as Diwali Gifts.
- Hand bag– A stylish & trendy hand bag can make great wedding gift option for bride.